Asia Spouse Visa: Simple Tips To Convert Tourist Visa to X Visa

Asia Spouse Visa: Simple Tips To Convert Tourist Visa to X Visa

Information for Foreigners Hitched to Indian People

Therefore, you have dropped in deep love with a citizen that is indian gotten hitched in Asia for a Tourist Visa. What the results are next?

Regrettably, there isn’t any spouse that is specific for Asia. Foreigners that are hitched to Indian citizens are released by having an X (Entry) Visa, that will be a domestic visa. It supplies the straight to reside in Asia, although not work. This sort of visa can be granted to partners who will be associated individuals who hold other styles of long-term Indian visas, such as for instance work visas.

How can you transform your Tourist Visa to an X-Visa in order to remain in Asia? The very good news is you can accomplish it without making Asia. The bad news is the procedure is quite time intensive. Here is just how to do so.

A big change in Procedure

Just before 2012, all applications for the extension and conversion of tourist visas on the grounds of marriage had to be directly made through the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) in Delhi september.

Now, the task of processing applications was delegated into the Foreigner Regional Registration workplace (FRRO) of this Ministry of Residence Affairs. This means rather of going to Delhi for an meeting, you will have to use through the FRRO in your town.

The application form must certanly be completed and submitted online in the e-FRRO web site (such as the upload of an image). After this, it was previously essential to schedule and go to a scheduled appointment in the appropriate regional FRRO. (more…)

Continue Reading
Close Menu